CenterStone Asset Management Software
Today’s businesses understand the company-wide interdependencies between
operations, asset performance, personnel productivity and lifecycle costs. They
know that physical asset management is more than just “maintenance management”.
CenterStone Asset Management software helps businesses easily and proactively
manage assets across a facility by:
- Improving asset utilization and performance
- Reducing capital and asset-related operating costs
- Extending asset lifecycles
About CenterStone Assets
Assets include people, equipment (e.g., lab apparatus, emergency gear, printers,
computers), furniture, fleets, hazardous materials, infrastructure (e.g., parking lots,
landscaped areas, bridges) and even domain expertise associated with an employee.
CenterStone facilitates the planning and tracking of such assets
in a database
while graphically showing their locations on floor plans or maps. CenterStone
also provides easy access to complete asset histories – maintenance records, work
orders, suppliers, labor, material costs, etc. – via both wired computers and remote
- Reduce the cost of maintenance
- Improve asset utilization and
- Reduce capital and asset-related operating
- Extend asset lifecycles.
- Preserve asset value by keeping them
in optimal operational condition.
- Analyze and report asset costs and forecast
asset life spans to avoid expensive repairs at
the end of an asset's lifecycle.
- Plan and manage capital investments
- Integrate facility and asset information for more
accurate budget forecasting.
- Calculate the Total Cost of Ownership
of all assets.
- Quantify the cost of maintaining assets for a building
- owned or leased.
- Control inventory and report charge-backs
for optimal asset ROI.
- Calculate accelerated depression by
building components as opposed to straight line depreciation
for an entire building.
- Access a full range of maintenance reporting.
Share CenterStone Asset Management Software with your colleagues and friends.